YOUR PERSONAL STORY & JOURNEY
Things in life seem shallow, grey and almost two-dimensional and almost transparent, like nothing seems real any more…. know that feeling?
You are not alone. Not at all.
We all have those feelings, along with different feelings that can lead to chronic low-level anxiety, feeling like you may not deserve to live happily, and being alone. Like nobody could possibly understand.
Listen. You are totally worth the time and the work it takes to speak up, be heard, and discover your own inner source of
A spirit that does not judge
Insights to life patterns that appear as “problems”
Working with me is comfortable, like chatting with a friend. See, in traditional life coaching or therapy-based encounters, you’re often TOLD what to do or what you SHOULD be doing. and
Nobody likes to be TOLD what they SHOULD do.
Instead, how would it feel to be:
- Acknowledged for what you say, what you feel, how you deal with life
- Not receive ANY unsolicited advice
- Be comfortable and relaxed
- Receive honest and positive clarity
- Design your own “next steps,” and clearly know when “success” is reached
- Be able to track your progress clearly (for ongoing encounters)
- Leave the conversation satisfied with your plan
That would probably feel really good, secure and amazing, right?
And, that is what I do. With a rare combination of decades of service as a registered nurse, health and life coach, service in the military, living in different places with different populations, I have come to know one single truth to be universal:
Your life matters.
You are important.
And there’s nothing you can do that erases your importance.
I don’t offer a magic pill, or make-believe “feel good” bullshit programs. I don’t have the time or the stomach for that, and neither do you.
Here are some of the areas I have helped with in the past:
- Finding and identifying your Life Purpose
- Getting “unstuck” from unwanted thoughts and patterns of living
- Working toward forgiveness because it’s a huge issue for you
- Grief work of the deepest nature
- Health Concerns and making changes in lifestyle
- Healing versus Curing – We can find the meaning in illness when a cure isn’t possible
- Conflict healing – thoughts versus wants can trap us.
You are supporting a disabled U.S. Military Woman Veteran – owned business.