Simple instructions on how to become a doTerra Wellness Advocate
(with a free webshop)
or Wholesale Buyer – no monthly fees!
What is Doterra?
Doterra was formed in 2008 and offers a range of products ranging from therapeutic grade essential oils to Doterra oil infused toothpaste and supplements They are sold on a philosophy of natural living by Doterra distributor that speaks very loudly to millions of people around the world.
What are Doterra essential oils?
Doterra essential oils are natural compounds found in various parts of plants, which give plants not only their fragrance but also their immunity, which is the root of their wellness capabilities for humans.
Where does Doterra operate?
Doterra has already a strong presence in North America, Europe, Oceania, Latin America and Asia and continues to expand due to the attractiveness of its product line and to the wide variety of resources available the Doterra consultant which help get the word out about Doterra essential oils in a healthy lifestyle.
What is my competition?
Personally, I believe in cooperation over competition. Doterra oils have a massive impact on wellness and overall health. In the MLM (direct marketing) industry, they are the best game in town. Whether you join the team as a wholesale customer or an Advocate, you get the ease of direct purchase and the opportunity to share your experiences with others, too.
There are only a few companies doing as well and creating great earnings for the doTerra Advocate who want to work just a few hours a week. doTerra products are perfectly timed with an international market that’s hungry for natural wellness products, that are high quality, safe, and pure.
If you choose the basic doTerra Wellness Advocate business package you will get:
- A new, stable and reliable opportunity that was Founded in 2008
- A company that is debt free company with no outside funding
- The possibility to gain unlimited earning potential
- A company that has a high retention rate of over 65% which is one of the highest in the industry
- Considering these products are not sold in the local supermarket as a Doterra distributor you will be the main method and outlet for product sales
- As a Doterra Wellness Advocates (Doterra distributor) you will get 25% off all Doterra Products
- Additionally, a Doterra Wellness Advocates receives a Free webshop to market your Doterra business and a Free back office to manage your Doterra business
- There is No monthly fee once you have paid your enrollment fee. If you purchase a product enrollment kit the enrollment fee is waived. Click here to see the advantages of being either a customer or a doTerra Wellness Advocate!
- Finally, you are able to sponsor new distributors and receive bonuses on their sales and of course if they sponsor someone, from their sales also.
- Plus, you get support and experience of your sponsor, which is me, an advanced holistic nurse and experienced health and wellness advocate!
To become a Doterra rep read these simple enrollment instructions:
- Click here to be directed to the Doterra distributor enrollment page!
- Next choose the your language and country
- Choose “Wellness Advocate” and click continue
- Fill in your details
- Enroller ID and Sponsor ID is: 5488623
- Choose your kit (there are many prices available, to suit all budget sizes. If you purchase one of the many enrolment kits you don’t pay the startup fee)
- All packages includes a free webshop, back office and no monthly fee
- Click Continue
- Pay for your order
In a few minutes you will receive an email welcoming from Doterra and access to your Doterra Wellness Advocate Membership.
Making the decision to become a Doterra rep will be one of the best decision you will ever make. Be sure to choose your sponsor wisely, because the choice is yours.
© Lizzie Bennett is an Advanced Holistic Nurse, Board Certified, RN, Whole Health thought leader, and Ordained Minister of some years. She is a Nurse Health Coach facilitator, and owns Three Moons Medicine™ as her private counselling and coaching practice, a blog, educational forum, Facebook page, and outreach to support others on their journey.
RNHA™ and Registered Nurse Health Advocate™ are intellectual property and service marks belonging to Lizzie Bennett, owner of Three Moons Medicine™
P.S. Maybe you want to take the deep dive and spend a whole year learning not only how to heal yourself, but help others, too? Be sure to check out my school and get information on becoming a health coach!